Leading leisure consultants, Imagine Leisure, will have a large presence at the Euro Attraction Show in Amsterdam next week.
The Dutch company has shared its local expertise by helping organise two sessions in the show’s new educational track ‘Local Challenges’.
The first session on Tuesday 25th September at 14:30pm is called ‘No more room for growth? Overtourism and its lessons for the wider attractions industry‘. The session addresses ways to influence behaviour of customers to a certain location or time. Moderated by Imagine Leisure’s Co-owner Carolien Nederlof, and Marcel Westerdiep, General Manager, Escher in het Paleis, the session includes speakers from leading attractions in the region:
- Joris van Dijk, Managing Director, Madurodam
- Axel Rüger, Director, Van Gogh Museum
- Hans van Driem, Managing Partner, International Destination Strategies
- Goof Lukken, Senior Lecturer Attractions & Theme Park Management, NHTV Breda
- Maarten van der Meer, Director, Zaanse Schans
- Joost van Berkel, Managing Director, This is Holland
- Stephen Hodes, Co-Owner, LAgroup
In ‘CEO Talk – Going Dutch?‘ the second session in the track at 17:00 on Tuesday, the focus is on the impact the Netherlands has had on the leisure industry as a whole. The small country has had a remarkable effect from world-class facilities to highly regarded suppliers. Four Dutch CEOs talk about their passion and drive in the industry and speak about inspirations and lessons learnt. Speakers of the session are:
- Moderator – Reinoud van Assendelft de Coningh, Owner, Van Assendelft & Partners
- Caroline Kortooms, Managing Director, Toverland
- Huub Lazarom, Managing Director, Corpus
- Dirk Lubbers, CEO, Tourism Group International
- Marcel Westerdiep, General Manager, Escher in het Paleis
The show will take place at the RAI Amsterdam 24th-26th September 2018.
Carolien Nederlof and Raymond Oude Groen of Imagine Leisure will both be at the show ready to discuss your upcoming leisure projects. Click here to arrange a meeting with them.