ProSlide Technology Inc., an industry leader in water ride manufacturing and design, is launching a new five-part series on blooloop, detailing the recent expansion at Dubai’s Atlantis Aquaventure water park. The expansion is powered exclusively by the company’s high-performance water rides.
“The industry-leading ride mix at Atlantis raises the bar for water parks around the world”, says Philip Baker, VP Business Development MENA, ProSlide. “We’re excited to shine a spotlight on all the innovative aspects of this revolutionary water park expansion, exclusively with Blooloop’s global audience.”
Celebrating a successful expansion project
Starting today, the five-part series will look closely at the technology and trends on show at the Atlantis Aquaventure expansion, with expert insights and more.
Each day will focus on a different topic, exploring the new areas of the water park, as follows:
- 10 May – World-leading and setting new standards: Atlantis sets itself up for the future
- 11 May – MammothBLAST and Dueling PIPElineBLAST: Adventure and racing water coasters
- 12 May – How a water park amenity adds value to hotels and resorts
- 13 May – Graduated ride designs engineered for high-energy entertainment and ideally suited for younger guests
- 14 May – Racing to the finish: competition thrives in water parks.
Last month, ProSlide announced that it has collaborated with SeaWorld to present Riptide Race, a brand new competitive racing attraction at SeaWorld Aquatica in Orlando, Florida. At 67 feet high, this is the world’s tallest outdoor Dueling PIPEline racing ride.
The popular Florida waterpark is already home to many ProSlide classics, such as Ehu’s Breakaway Falls (four SuperLOOPS), Omaka Rocka (two triple TORNADO 12), and Kare Kare Curl (a TornadoWAVE 60). Riptide Race is the 56th quality ride that ProSlide has supplied to SeaWorld.
Earlier this year, the company also announced that it is the exclusive water ride supplier for Rawae Co.’s new water park, CYAN, near Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.