Blooloop is delighted to announce a fantastic line-up of speakers for the blooloop V-Expo, taking place online 4-6 October 2021.
Industry leaders will discuss the latest trends and give updates on new projects.
Speakers to date
- Waleed Abdel-Fattah, SVP Hill International
- Mohamed Al Zaabi, CEO, Miral
- Tzo Zen Ang, TZA Consulting
- Ngaire Blankenberg, Director, Smithsonian National Museum of African Art
- Mark Fisher, Chief Development Officer, Merlin Entertainments
- Winston Fisher, CEO, AREA15
- Helen Fothergill, Service Manager – archives, gallery & museums, Aberdeen Art Gallery and Museums
- Andy Fuller, Head of Marketing, Sales and Admissions, Pleasurewood Hills
- PY Gerbeau, CEO, The London Resort
- Doug Gurr, Director, Natural History Museum London
- Nick King, Chief Development Officer, The Red Sea Development Company
- Camiel Kraan, CEO, Convious
- Grant Mackenzie, Interim Director, David Livingstone Trust
- Eugene Naughton, President, the Dollywood Company
- Suhanya Raffel, Director, M+ museum
- Sumathi Ramanathan, Vice President Market Strategy & Sales, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Terry Sanderson, Business and Development, Dreamcraft
- Mark Stepanian, President, CAVU
- Brent Strong, Executive Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Nick Sharp, Chief Digital Officer, National Gallery of Art
- Steve Tatham, Executive Creative Director, Universal Creative
More speakers to follow!
Thought leadership sessions
Join Terry Sanderson and Mark Stepanian from Dreamcraft and CAVU as they discuss the impact of Augmented Reality on theme parks and attractions. Their session will break down some of the most asked questions relating to AR as well as take an in depth look at the future of AR in the themed entertainment industry.
Andy Fuller, Head of Marketing, Sales and Admissions at Pleasurewood Hills will discuss the challenges the park had to match the online guest experience with the offline experience in their Theme Park. He will provide tips & tricks on how to optimise the digital journey before, during and after a visit and he will show how guest experience optimisation helps them to increase revenue.
At 4.45 pm BST on Monday 4th October we will hear the latest news from Simworx.
The full schedule for V-Expo can be found here.
We’re celebrating innovation in 2021. Join us for some exciting announcements:
Visit our Innovation Showcase to see all of the entries to our Innovation Awards. Hear from some of the Award entrants in our Innovation Roundtables from 12 pm BST- 3pm BST Tuesday 5th October.
Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities to network during the event with speed networking sessions. You can also set up meetings with other attendees.
Tickets now on sale
Tickets are on sale now.
Standard tickets for the three-day online event are £72. The event is live, recordings will be available to ticket holders after the event.
Tickets are £24 for professionals working in visitor attractions, operators and institutions, and also for students.
The blooloop V-Expo was conceived in 2019 as a sustainable alternative to in-person events. As part of our commitment to becoming greener, we will be donating £5 from every ticket ticket sold to WWF’s Climate Crisis Fund.